Terms and conditions (GTC):
For all deliveries by Rink-Formgriffe to consumer these terms and conditions (GTC) apply.
- Contract partner
The purchase contract is concluded with: Rink-Formgriffe
- Offer and conclusion of contract 3.1 The representation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order. All products are made to order. Errors excepted.
- Text of the treaty The general terms and conditions you can see at any time on this page and will be shown to you during the ordering process. The order details are sent to you via email.
- Right of withdrawal You can revoke this order within 14 days after delivery.
- Prices and shipping costs 6.1 The prices stated on the product pages contain the legal value added tax of the delivery country. For the correct display a registration in the shop is required.
- Delivery 7.1 Delivery all over the world.
- Payment 8.1 Payment is either by PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer (prepayment) or Invoice (only within Germany).
- Reservation of proprietary rights Until full payment the goods remain our property.
- Warranty The warranty is subject to the statutory provisions.
- Court of jurisdiction If the contractual partner is a merchant or a legal person of under public law, our registered office for all claims, arising from or as a result of this agreement, is agreed as jurisdiction. The same applies to persons who have no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or persons who have transferred their residence or normal place of residence outside of Germany after conclusion of the contract or which residence or habitual residence at the time of the legal action is not known.
- Legal validity If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely comply with the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain in their content and validity of unaffected.
Katzenfurter Str. 2
35630 Ehringshausen (Katzenfurt)
USt.-IdNr.: DE 173 615 673
Holder: Thomas Rink
You can reach us for questions, complaints and complaints on weekdays from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Phone: +49 (0)6449-7177570 and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2 By clicking on the button "buy" in the final step of the ordering process, you submit a binding order of the products in the shopping cart. The purchase contract is concluded, if we've sent you an confirmation email immediately after receiving your order.
To do this, inform us by letter, fax or email:
Rink-Formgriffe, Katzenfurter Str. 2, 35630 Ehringshausen (Katzenfurt), Germany
Fax: +49 (0)6449-7177571, E-Mail: email@example.com
You have to pay the cost of returning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to custom made products (Custom grips, grips with personal engraving, individual changings, from special kind of wood or color combinations not shown on the website).
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts for the delivery of goods, if these were processed or damaged in any way after the delivery.
Deliveries to countries outside the EU are made without VAT. Any customs duties incurred are borne by the customer.
6.2 The shipping costs depend on the quantity of goods ordered and the shipping method and you will receive prior to issuing your binding order clearly. For an overview have a look at Delivery/payment.
7.2 Owing to the large number of grip parameters and types of wood, the grips and shoulder stocks are not on stock, they will be made after order. Therefore, it can cause longer delivery times.
8.2 When you select of the method of payment in advance, we will call you our bank details in the order confirmation.