Pistol configuration drawing
- This figure describes that in all 25m and 10m pistol disciplines, the palm and thumb rest must not be pulled up (greater than/equal to 90° measured downwards from the vertical axis of the grip).
- Likewise, the grip area holding the hand from above must not be pulled downwards (measured upwards from the vertical axis of the grip greater than or equal to 90°).
- Here you can see that seen from the side, the contours of the hand shape may be adapted.
- Here it is regulated that the grip horn may only be 30mm long in the 25m disciplines.
- This drawing shows that the axis of the barrel must run over the bend (the tissue) between the thumb and forefinger in the shooting position.